Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thirteen for Thursday

Thirteen for "G"
  1. Guacamole. Never thought I'd like it, but thanks to the great skills of my sister in law, Kristin, I LOVE it.
  2. Gazpacho. I've never tried it, but it's on my list of recipes to make this summer. The list is in my head. If I wrote it down then I might have to feel guilty when I abandon it for night after night of root beer floats.
  3. Garlic. Seriously, are all of these going to be about food?? I love garlic. In just about everything. My garlic press is one of my favorite kitchen tools.
  4. Going on vacation. Over Thanksgiving. To Florida...I CAN'T WAIT!
  5. Grades. I'm working hard to keep them good.
  6. Graduation. May 7, 2010. 9:30 AM. Can you tell I'm excited?
  7. Grad school. What I would like to do next.
  8. Gabrielle. My friends Karina and Marty are new parents. She's precious!
  9. Grand Canyon. Maybe I'll go there one day (yes, I'm stretching here).
  10. Guatemala. If I went there, I could work on my Spanish.
  11. Granola. Not as healthy as you'd think.
  12. Geico. I'm insured by a lizard.
  13. Ground beef. I could go the rest of my life without it and never miss it.

1 comment:

  1. No ground beef? REally, the comment troubles me. I'm a beef eater.

    Read your comment on my blog. Game on. Game on!

    Post some photos of that getting your craft on thing . . .

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are appreciated!