Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thirteen for Thursday

F. . .

1. Frozen strawberries that I bought when Fresh. I have some, every time I open the freezer they call to me.
2. Fillet O'. The name of my Beta fish I had for over a year in college.
3. Flushed. Poor Fillet O'.
4. Flavor. Like cilantro. Garlic. Olive oil. Bring it!
5. Finger. I broke one playing cards once.
6. Fan. I sleep with one on, all year long. In the winter I point it into my closet.
7. Friends. I am blessed with some great ones.
8. Family. Ditto.
9. Fa la la la laaaaa. I LOVE Christmas music. Favorite song: O Holy Night
10. French braid. I taught myself how to do this in JR high. It is the secret to getting 5 of my nieces to sit still for any length of time.
11. Favorite. I tell all my siblings and cousins that I am Granny's favorite. She only pretends to deny having favorites.
12. Ft.Worth, Texas. Where all this wondrousness began.
13. Fall. My favorite season. Crisp air, bonfires, small town festivals, the last of the Farmer's Market. OH! FARMER'S MARKET how could I forget you?

1 comment:

  1. That's right. You better get that craft on!

    You are so funny, pretty much my cyber-BFF. Think about it: we cyber-see each other every day, cyber-chat every day, and you make me laugh OUT LOUD pretty much every day. There. Cyber BFFs if ya ask me.

    And I think you could make a go at full-time comment blogging. So witty and clever. I'm gonna get you a bff necklace to go with that walnut t-shirt, you know the ones where i get half and you get half?

    Now i've written a book...

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are appreciated!