Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's not a tum-ah

After several days of mysterious swelling and whole-leg cramping, and several murmurings of "blood clot" by concerned family members, and one long trip to the ER to appease my mother, it has been determined that I am suffering from a severe case of O.L.K. That's "Old Lady Knee" for you non-medical professionals. I have severe arthritis in my knee. But better than that, I have two nice little blue pills (no not THOSE blue pills, the other kind) in my system. So for now, I am enjoying my old lady knee. Tomorrow, and after I see the ortho-whatcha-ma-whatever-ist, may be (ok, will be) a different story.
Thanks to my concerned mamacita, and to my enduring sister-in-law/friend for the laughs in my "exam" room (also known as "the closet where they store they eye exam equipment").
And a merry percocet to all!


1 comment:

  1. well just come on over one night and we'll silly string the blond jogger together!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are appreciated!