Monday, July 6, 2009

Favorite Pics

First time attempt to join a link party...over at Kelly's Korner, or actually EVERYWHERE with this new fancy link-a-majig...I'm sure I didn't do it just the right way, but I'll work the kinks out and you enjoy the pictures.
We're doing a blog hop of our favorite pictures. I have 14 nieces an nephews, plus 2 on the way...but for TODAY (and today only) this is my favorite picture. Lane Michael is 6 1/2 months old, red hair, blue eyes, squishy cheeks, and all around great guy. Come find me in another 18-20 years and we'll see about some arranged marriage plans.

**update** it turns out I can't post this until midnight. So I decided to kill time and wait to actually post it (b/c I don't even KNOW if it's possible to delay a linky post), and then I was overwhelmed by a wave of aunt guilt. So, following Lane are some pics of his cousins. I think I got them all (minus the two who are "in hiding"). He's the star (this time) so I won't do all the names. . . because who has that kind of time? But, look and see, I have been BLESSED to share some wonderful children with my siblings and my husband's siblings. I'm doubly blessed because I can sugar them up and send them home. Yes I did say that out loud!












***Replace this line with your content. This week, on TUESDAY, 7/7/09, the theme is A FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPH. Post up one of your favorite photographs and a caption that tells the audience about it. Here is a sample: http://mcklinky.blogspot.com/2009/07/mcklinky-photo-blog-on-tuesday-sample.html Do not change any part of this snippet of code except for this paragraph only.... replace the text that falls between (and includes) the opening and closing asterisks. Be sure to enter your own link to your own blog hop post as soon as the blog hop starts!***

MckLinky Blog Hop

12 comments:

  1. I stayed up late to get mine posted too.LOL
    I hope you have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of cute photos! Thanks for joining the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice photos. Everyone looks so happy!
    Just stopping by via the blog hop to say hello!

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-hopping-pics.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos!!!

    Hopping by from Buffalo, NY...

    =D melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorbale pictures, happy blog hopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoppin' by to say "Hi"! Loved the pic and the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from the blog hop....Great picture...

    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nieces and nephews are wonderful, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoppin in to say hi! Oh my, look at those blue eyes! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are appreciated!