Sunday, March 29, 2009

Here kitty kitty kitty. . . kitty...

I am not a cat person. There could be a variety of reasons for this. First of all, I'm allergic. Second of all, I don't understand the appeal of an animal that licks itself to the point of the fur clogging their throat and then coughs up said fur as a token of appreciation for all to see. Third, cats are not dogs, and dogs (non-scary ones) rule. But, many of you are cat people. So when I saw this, I thought of you. I especially enjoyed the cat swinging from the ceiling fan. I bet that cat produced something other than fur balls.


2 comments:

  1. Jack absolutely howled with laughter over this video. We had to watch it several times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...that's sweet. And we have the same taste in videos. Good man, Jack!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are appreciated!