Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tasty Tuesday

Today I was going to make what my sister-in-law calls "White Trash Mix." Actually, it's what a lot of the Internet calls it too. We are having another fundraiser bake sale at work and it seemed much easier to melt some almond bark over random cereals, nuts, and candies.
(Please note, for work, I was planning on calling it bunny food or some other dumb theme related name. I took our culture-shaping workshop, I know better than to say "White Trash" . . .at work anyway)

I measured the ingredients into a gallon-sized Walmart zip lock bag. The zipper end worked. The other end did, in fact, not.

Dear Walmart, I would like my money back. For the bag. For the 4 kinds of cereal. For the peanuts, M&M's, and butterscotch chips. For the 25 minutes it took me to find my dustpan. You can keep the money for the pretzels.

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated!