Friday, February 20, 2009

Frugal Friday and a Blizzard

This is going to be what you might call a "low-maintenance" post.

It's Frugal Friday, so I used a coupon to get 99 cents off a DQ Blizzard. Did I NEED a Blizzard? Did I need to spend the couple of bucks on the creamy, cold ice cream swirled with tiny bits of chocolate covered toffee? IS THIS POST CALLED FITNESS FRIDAY or FRUGAL FRIDAY...

Coupons rock. I have just been sucked into the world of couponing. I don't know yet whether I'm here to stay or just for a visit. Organization has never been my strength, so I have yet to figure out how to keep them all organized while I wait for just the right sale that's going to get me a cart full of groceries for mere pennies. I think this week I will take a look at a couple of stores and compare how my regular grocery list totals at each store, without coupons.

Which stores do you shop at for the best bargains? Do you use coupons? A lot or a little?

Do you go to one store for certain items and another store for others? Don't you wish you had a Blizzard like me??


1 comment:

  1. well if you live in an itty bitty town like I do right now, it is either go to Lowe's grocery or waste gas $$ and drive 15 miles for not much better or 35 miles for the nearest united and wal-mart (a little one) and only then the produce is a tiny bit better...no comparisons for me...just hopes that milk will be on sale 2 for $4 again so my family can drink all they want.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are appreciated!