Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Blessed be

It is not my intention to make every moment of my life, even in this "season", a crisis. At the same time, what I am experiencing I would easily describe as "traumatic." Things are hard, and I am definitely grieving, though in different ways at different times (and for different things). My main goal and heart's desire is to not lose sight of God in all of this. That is easier said than lived, on a good day. Right now I am in the wilderness, as the song below refers to. I look forward to when the sun is again "shining down on me." In the mean time, I have been continually blessed by the friends and family that are, in some cases, literally standing by, ready at any time to offer encouragement or thoughts or just listen. I have received encouragement from people that I have never really talked to in person . I have been prayed for and with and over. I am content in knowing that there are plans that God has for me, and that he will reveal them to me in his timing. I could say more, but really, I am exhausted.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated!